It is set to premiere sometime midseason in 2021. 
- A potential crossover with the original series, according to executive producer Tim Minear is "inevitable". 
- The appearance of Gwenyth, TK's mother and Owen's ex-wife. 
- Iris's return changing up Michelle's life even more.
- A continuation of Owen's cancer storyline. 
- The courtship between TK and Carlos's relationship.
- More on Carlos's backstory, his family and seeing a "different side to both of them". 
- More on TK's previous addiction to opioids and his life beforehand. 
- A deeper look of each of the 126 crew's lives. 
- Grace's family making an appearance. 
- Rob Lowe as Owen Strand
- Ronen Rubinstein as TK Strand
- Sierra McClain as Grace Ryder
- Jim Parrack as Judd Ryder
- Natacha Karam as Marjan Marwani
- Brian Michael Smith as Paul Strickland
- Rafael Silva as Carlos Reyes
- Julian Works as Mateo Chavez
- Gina Torres as Tommy Vega
- Writing for this season is set to begin sometime during the week of May 16, 2020.
- Tim Minear confirmed on May 23, 2020, that 9-1-1: Lone Star would feature backstory episodes similar to the ones seen on 9-1-1 during Season 2. 
- On September 3, 2020, it was announced that Gina Torres will join the cast as paramedic Tommy Vega. 
- On September 22, 2020, it was announced that Liv Tyler would not be returning for Season 2 due to COVID-19 concerns. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.