"Ocean's 9-1-1" is the fifteenth episode of the second season of 9-1-1, and the twenty-fifth episode overall. It aired on April 22, 2019.
A going-away party for a bank manager turns into an emergency, and then a mystery, as the first responders are accused of pulling off a daring heist.
- The episode's title is a reference to the 1960 American heist film, Ocean's 11.
- Bobby is suspended from the 118 after the investigation of the team reveals that he lied about what happened in Minnesota.
- There are three parts to the mystery, all of which were solved.
- Marty is the one who stole the money by distracting the armored car driver.
- Billy (the deliverer who brought the money to the bank), died from an allergic reaction to scorpion venom, which was in the hand sanitizer that Marty and Franklin used as a distraction.
- Franklin died after swallowing the diamonds he stole from the safe.
Hen Gets Locked In A Bank Vault Season 2 Ep. 15 9-1-1